Video: Interaction Design at ArtCenter College of Design

In all, it is necessary for the designers to ask themselves before planning to do. Therefore, it is necessary to assess reasons. In my opinion, there are several parts of the assessments like peer reviews, group reflective process. One method used by the learner in order to assess content in a formal way is the strategy called Socratic seminar which can be used in any topic, as well as encouraging participants to be active. Many people can make contribution in this way.

From my perspective, another thing which is considered to be critical is learner which can offer most obvious data during the design process. There are many interactive platforms which can offer feedback options. As a result, several questions have been raised like “ should the information be used as assessment”.

Based on the discussion made previously, learners are helpful for reflecting frequently based on open-ended prompts. In this way can metacognitive skills be developed. Based on the previous discussion, whichever interaction mode to be used is not  a part of the assessment plan. As a result, it is important for the student to ensure alignment between outcomes and tasks, therefore ensuring efficiency.

Different methods need to be used between teacher and learner by documenting attendance. In my opinion, the designer need to ask questions related to this. Therefore, there are several topics related to this period. In my opinion, all these factors need to be taken into consideration by them which are quite critical.

Therefore, much work needs to be done in this activity cause. In this way can the work be both manageable and worthwhile. On one hand, different kinds of activities are supposed to be scaled for largest number of students. On the other hand, in the context of COVID-19, other factors are supposed to be considered.