Consider the learning environment for your current design. What potential barriers can be reduced or eliminated to provide more pathways for learner success?

In all, it is necessary for learning designers to ensure that education opportunities are able to meet the needs of all learners. That is the future trend for designers. The focus of these posts need to be on identifying and reducing barriers in contemporary environment. Both parents and educational staff are lucky to receive professional development from one person named Shelly Moore. In my opinion, the way she used for representing different people is quite innovative by using bubbles. On one hand, green dots can be used for representing typical learners while other dots are used for representing different people who learn in a different way. The new cycle used is also different by eliminating the premise of typical students and other atypical students. There are a great number of green dots in the picture showing inclusion. Therefore, from the opinion of Morre, we are able to perform better in the field of learning designs. This can make use do better with our learning designs by celebrating our own individual strengths as well as valuing the diversity brought to the workplace. Inclusive learning design is a new definition. As a learning designer, it is necessary to ensure that all learners should succeed in realizing their own goals and outcomes. This article tries to let me think of many rituals I used for supporting my day. For instance, I drank one cup of coffee in the morning to start my day. Not only can this ritual make my life easier, but also I can manage my own work in an easier way. I am also quite interested in the law called inclusive education Canada indicating that “ human rights laws are supposed to offer education providers ability to make their service more accessible to disabled person. “. To conclude, the law is quite useful.