Comment 1:

Cooperative learning & Visual Art by Amy

After reading the post by Amy , I very much agree with the idea of partnership. This is a very successful concept. It’s trying to get me to start sharing my ideas with more people. And in this project, people have learned how to work together and stick to it. Teams often encourage each other. This can not help but remind me of a cooperative learning experience that I once participated in. Everyone was assigned tasks. People often share the latest information they find. In the fierce debate, everyone has gained happiness. Everyone’s feelings have become more profound. And everyone in the constant debate, the mastery of knowledge is also constantly improving. It’s a very good way to learn. So many years later, I often think of that time. It brought me a very happy time. Cooperative learning should also have appropriate team members and mechanisms. If the team-mates do not achieve good development, such a learning method will become meaningless.

Comment 2:

Direct Instruction & Visual Arts by Yirunjin

I quite agree with the Yirun’s post about direct teaching. Direct teaching is a kind of teaching method that will be often used. It is mainly guided by teachers. This course depends mainly on the teacher’s rich teaching plan. The whole teaching process is prepared and planned by teachers in advance. I have participated in similar teaching processes. One day before the beginning of the course, the teacher will send us a teaching plan. This lesson plan will introduce the main contents and knowledge points of the next class. The lesson plan guides us to prepare in advance. The next day, we had some basic knowledge about the second class. The whole teaching process was very smooth. So I think the content of blog about direct teaching is very correct. I like this teaching method very much, but it is not suitable for some courses which need to have a strong basic ability.