Comment 1:

Blog Post 1: Learning, Motivation, and Theory by Capri

I think  Capri’s Blog Post on how to keep learning motivated is quite right. Learning is a long-distance race, it needs to constantly overcome various difficulties. Only those who persevere can succeed in the end. So continuous learning motivation becomes particularly important. An excellent teacher will teach students in accordance with their aptitude, and he will formulate appropriate strategies according to the different situations of each student. I once saw a student studying mathematics. In the beginning, its math scores were very poor. The teacher just blamed the child for not making progress. But when the child changed his teacher, his teacher made a comprehensive assessment of his mastery. And keep encouraging him. Its mathematics performance has been greatly improved.

Focus and persistence is a difficult problem. How to attract people and keep them focused is what people need to study. If I am in charge of similar work, I think the biggest difficulty is how to attract people.

Comment 2:

Post 1: Learning, Motivation, and Theory by Latenight11

After reading Latenight11’s Post, I thought about learning how to swim by myself. The road of learning is not plain sailing. Only by constantly overcoming difficulties and persevering, can people get good returns. When I was young, I used to drown. Since then, I have had an inexplicable fear of water. My mother told me that only by learning to swim can we avoid another accident. The process of learning is boring. I’m always afraid of drowning again. And you need to practice breath holding and breathing every day. This process makes me very uncomfortable. But my mother encouraged me many times, she told me a good start, I was half successful. The rest is to insist. Under the constant encouragement of my mother, I learned to be useful. It can be seen that the most difficult thing in any study is persistence.